This event will feature over 100 exceptional write in auction items, featuring high end wines, gourmet baskets, restaurant gift cards and much more.
The Silent Auction items will open for bid from 6:00 to 7:30 P.M. Bids placed at the event after 7:30 P.M. will be discarded.
- To bid, clearly print the amount of your bid, your name, and your bid number on the bid sheets. Illegible bid cards cannot be considered.
- In the event of a tie, the first bid received will be the winner.
- All items have a MINIMUM BID OF $20 UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.
- Please note the minimum bids indicated on certain items
The live auction will consist of 10 amazing packages and will be auctioned off at 7:30pm. When the lights dim, get ready to place your bid.
- Payment by the successful bidder shall be made that evening. Cash, Check, American Express, Discover, Master Card or Visa will be accepted for payment. Checks should be payable to the: National Center For Missing & Exploited Children/New York (NCMEC/NY).
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.
- Unless otherwise noted, all certificates must be used within one year of the October 14, 2016 auction date.
- We suggest, however, that you redeem certificate items within three months. Please thank the donor for their generosity upon redeeming gift certificates.
- When bidding during the live auction, please hold up your bid number so that a spotter will recognize you and acknowledge your bid.
In the event the that the purchaser pays in excess of the noted fair market value (as indicated in the catalog), the difference between the purchase price and the fair market value is that amount that can be considered a charitable contribution.
If the item is purchased for the noted fair market value or less, then the purchaser is not eligible for a tax deduction. If the listed value of an item is priceless, the fair market value is established as the purchase price and the purchaser is not eligible for a tax deduction.